Monday, March 25, 2013

Caitlin's Outfit of the Week #8 (Doctor Who Edition!)

Hi everyone! 
Who's excited for the Doctor Who premiere this Saturday? I know I am!! So in honor of that I decided to make my outfit this week Doctor Who themed. For Halloween this year I dressed as the 11th Doctor 
(Matt Smith), so I already had the pieces. Originally I had a tweed blazer and a fez, but for this outfit, the idea is to make it into something a little more casual - something you could wear everyday. Enjoy!


White Shirt: Gap - bought on consignment ($5)
Cardigan: Mossimo - bought on consignment ($6)
Jeans: Old Navy ($15)
Shoes: Payless ($15)
Earrings: DIY
Suspenders, Bowtie, and Fez (not pictured): DIY w/ these tutorials - SuspendersBowtieFez
Sonic Screwdriver: ($12)

DIY Earrings
Sonic Screwdriver Flashlight

\

Are you having a Doctor Who premiere party? If you are, I'd love to hear about it in the comments! Have an awesome week! 
Run you clever boy, and remember! (Oooh, I can't wait to find out what's going on with Clara!)

-Caitlin

4 comments:

  1. This girl is beautiful in every single one of her posts!! XD I can barely BLINK for this is the most beautiful of them all!! You could even say it is...breathtakingly beautiful... 8D...yeah, I still can't blink....

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking sharp as usual, you always look so adorable!!!! loving the doctor who!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love doctor who! Where did you get your sonic screwdriver?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it on Ebay, actually! It's not a fully functional Screwdriver (hey, a girl can dream! ;D), but actually a flashlight. Thanks for visiting the blog!

      Delete