Monday, March 11, 2013

Caitlin's Outfit of the Week #6

Hi everyone! How's your spring break been? Mine's been very good. My older sister came home from college this week and we've been having a lot of fun hanging out, talking, and shopping. The last time she came home we went on a shopping spree (for great deals of course!). I'm going to use one of the pieces that time I got in my outfit this week! (Hint: it's the graphic tee)
I dressed up a graphic tee with a purple cardigan, skinny jeans, and flats. For accessories I added a necklace, bracelets, and earrings.

Graphic Tee: American Eagle on clearance ($5)
Cardigan: Aeropostale - bought on consignment ($5)
Skinny Jeans: Old Navy ($15)
Flats: American Eagle - bought on consignment ($5)
Necklace, bracelets, and earrings: Handmade or gifts

Have a good spring break!
-Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment