Tuesday, March 19, 2013

How to Look Chic in Black #6



Suede and Hemp Bracelets








 Hi Everyone! This weekend was slightly warmer than it usually has been. That being said I dug out my summer-y chic blackness and had a little fun this week. 
Hope you had a 
great St Patrick's day!

-Caitlin

Cardigan: Mossimo - bought on consignment ($5)
Blouse: Merona ($12)
Pencil Skirt: Xhilaration ($15)
Belt: Thrift store ($1)
Bracelets: DIY
Shoes: Gift

I agree with Caitlin, it was a wonderful weekend to be outside :) 
 I wore a flowy black maxi with bits of green accessories for St Patrick's Day!

  
 I thought it fitting to have this church's cross steeple for my backdrop since St. Patrick loved to share God's word with others in Ireland. ~Rose


                                          


Dress: Ross
Shoes: JCP Clearance {$8}
Bracelet: Apothetique {gift}
Necklace: JCP {Gift}
Earrings: Wet Seal {$4.50}

No comments:

Post a Comment