Monday, March 11, 2013

How to Look Chic in Black #4

After Orchestra!
 I have a little secret I want to share with all of you. Just between us. On "all black" orchestra outfit days,I don't ALWAYS wear "all black"...Shhh :)   ~Rose
During Orchestra
Peter Pan collar sheer blouse {JCP}, Pearl earrings and necklace

Elastic pearl necklace/bracelet, belt: elastic flower headband, lace skirt{Francesca's}

I layered a gray cami under a black wrap dress w/tie. I'm also wearing leggings and black flats.
Rose is so clever and sneaky...wearing colored things under her black cardigan. I'm going to have to steal that idea... 



Cami: bought on consignment ($4)
Dress: Forever 21 - bought on consignment ($6)
Leggings: Walmart ($6)
Flats: Payless Shoes ($12)
Feather Pin: a present from Rose =D

-Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment