Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Stacking Bracelets

Hello! 
I received an e-mail from Charming Charlie one day that blew my mind. Well...Maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration-but it did show me ways to stack bracelets that I had never thought about! 
I always wear my watch, and maybe a bracelet on my other wrist. The end. This inspired me to mix, stack, and-my favorite-add bracelets with my watch! I still try to limit the colors to 2-3 and pick styles that compliment each other, but the 
possibilities 
are really 
endless. 
Here's some ideas that I put together! All the bracelets and my watch are gifts I've gotten over the years, so I didn't have to spend any extra money. Just needed the inspiration! Thank you, Charming Charlie! (and everyone who gave me these gifts:)

~Rose


Top left and top center: Silver Citizen watch {JCP}, black/white zebra bracelet.
   Top right: Turquoise bracelets frame silver watch. 
       Middle right: DIY Suede bracelets by Caitlin,flower bracelet{Apothetique}
Bottom right:Turquoise bracelets, DIY braided cloth anklet/bracelet by Caitlin. 
       Bottom center: Silver bangles and watch.
    Bottom left: DIY suede bracelet by Caitlin, silver watch. 
Middle left: silver bangles, 1 turquoise bracelet, watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment