Friday, March 22, 2013

Rose's Outfit of the Week #7

Hello everyone!
Hope you had a great week! Last week I did some wedding planning with my mom and sister. Afterwards, we treated ourselves to a little shopping for Easter attire! I found this Anne Klein emerald green top while we were out. I'm really happy about this one...Originally $79.00, it was on clearance at Ross for $8.49 :) 

  


 








Cardigan:Delias {Clearance $15.99}

Jeans:Delias {Clearance $9.99}

Belt:Gift

Boots:Delias

Peacock thread earrings:Gift

Turquoise stone necklace:JCP      

Earrings:Forever 21, necklace:American Living, JCP
Have you found a happy something for a great price recently? I would love to hear about it! Maybe you'll find something wonderful this weekend :)    ~Rose 



2 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful Rose!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I appreciate you following our blog! :)

    ReplyDelete