Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Caitlin's Outfit of the Week #5

Hi everyone! My week has been crazy. Our church's orchestra had our annual "Homecoming Concert" last Saturday. It went well, Rose and I rocked it out as the only two flautists there. It was a lot of fun and we got to listen to and play some "classic gospel hits." All in all, it was a good concert, Rose and I had a lot of fun playing it. My outfit is a little late this week! Sorry about that! Here it is!


In this outfit I layered a button blouse under a gray ruffled dress. I added a belt and leggings.
For accessories, I have a feathered headband, various bracelets, and pink ruffled shoes.

Legend of Zelda themed bracelet
Bracelets
White Blouse: Gap - bought on consignment ($4)
Gray Dress: Mossimo - bought on consignment ($6)
Black Leggings: Walmart ($6)
Pink Shoes: American Eagle - bought on consignment ($4)
Feathered Headband: Thrift Store ($1.50)

Have a nice week! Take a look at Rose's post about stacking bracelets!
-Caitlin



1 comment:

  1. I love that outfit Caitlin!!!! SOOOOOO pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete