Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Rose's Outfit of the Week #6

Hello everyone!
 I procrastinated and didn't ever put an outfit up last week...ARgh! To make up for that, this time I'm doing an outfit that I wore 2 different ways. 


 I went dressier one eve with           
my new neutral heels, and               
"rope braided" hair        
                   
Then went to school next day-swapped heels for my comfy red flats and added a red polka dot scarf in my hair!
                                                                                    My outfit looked quite different by just changing the shoes and hair. It makes it easy to pick what to wear when you can put on the same thing with just a few different accessories!
close up of heels. {Rack Room Shoes}
How do you change up your outfits?                        ~Rose


Gray Boyfriend cardigan: GAP clearance {$8}
Cream crew neck: J Crew sale
Skinny Jeans: Delias Clearance {$10}
Red Canvas flats: Freds {$5} 



No comments:

Post a Comment