Thursday, April 4, 2013

Rose's Outfit of the Week #8

 Hello everyone!

I am very late in posting my outfit of the week for LAST week...School decided to make me go crazy for a bit. 
Well, it was just a little chilly and wet outside the other day, so I was looking through my closet for something to brighten the day when I found...My leather jacket from 8 years ago!It was from my favorite store in 6th grade: Limited Too-now called Justice. So glad I kept it all these years!


 
 
It still fits, is in good condition, and made my rainy day a lot cheerier! I just have to live with the fact that I'm wearing a jacket from a preteen store :) I've seen a lot of leather jackets in style lately, so I intend to wear mine quite a bit. So definitely be sure to shop your closet, you might have a wonderful treasure in there you haven't thought about in years! ~Rose
(faux)Leather Jacket: Limited Too/Justice {gift}
Red v-neck: Bellevue Passion Play {gift}
Skinny jeans: Delias on clearance, {$10}
Red canvas slip on shoes: Fred's {$5}

No comments:

Post a Comment