Friday, April 12, 2013

How Rose and Caitlin Wear It #1

Hi everybody! Rose and I thought for our April special posts we would start a new series entitled "How Rose and Caitlin Wear It!" We've gotten started a little late this month, but we're still going to try to do 4 parts. In this series we're going to be taking pieces from our closets and trading them or taking similar pieces we both have and we're going to show you how we wear them differently. One of our favorite things to do is wear the same piece more than one way. We're kicking off the series with a leopard print belt that I found at the thrift store.

Rose matched the belt with her leopard shoes, jeans and a black chiffon top. 
I love her shoes so much, I want to steal them very badly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


You might remember this dress from an outfit of the week I did a while back. {See it here} In that outfit I wore a white dress shirt under the dress and accessorized with a black belt. It was a very professional and secretary-ish look. This time I went for a more fun and playful style with a pink dress shirt and the leopard belt. I love having versatile pieces that I can switch up from professional to playful.

Have a nice weekend!
- Caitlin and Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment