Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sinful Colors Nail Polish **REVIEW**

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to try something a little different, I'm going to do a review! This time I'm looking at Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish. I've known about this polish for while, but I thought that you guys might like to know about it as well. It's a really affordable brand, and excellent quality for the price. Let's get started!



Where to Buy:

To start off I'm going to say that I buy it at Walgreens. I've *HEARD* that you can get it other places such as CVS and Walmart but I haven't actually checked there myself.
Price:
Usually they're $1.99 a bottle. About once a month they run sales where the bottles are $0.99 each. It's an excellent deal for the quality of the polish, but I'm getting to that. 
Selection:
There's a whole abundance of colors, it seems like every time I go, there's a whole bunch of new colors to choose from.
Quality:
The quality of the polish is really good for the price. Two coats will get you pigment just like out of the bottle (the exception being a shade called "Let Me Go", but I'll tell you about that one in a minute), but you can get by with one. You do have to make sure to put on a top coat, otherwise it chips LIKE CRAZY. One coat can come out a little bit streaky, but it's OK if you're running short on time.
Pigmentation:
Like I've already said, the pigmentation is really great. The one exception for that is a shade called "Let Me Go". It's in the picture above, it's the bottle on the right. In the bottle it looks like a purple color and when you turn the bottle there are swirls of green and blue. But once you actually paint it on your nail, it's a very sheer and shimmery type of color. It looks really cool layered over darks, but by itself it's not too exciting.

I really recommend this brand of nail polish. I like it a lot and it's very affordable and there's a great selection of colors. This week you should try out a bottle, I really don't think you'll regret it. ;)
Don't forget to check out Rose's Outfit of the Week!
-Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment