Monday, February 11, 2013

Caitlin's Outfit of the Week #2

Hey everyone! Did you guys have a fun weekend? I know I did! Here's the outfit I put together for you guys this week.

In this outfit I paired a white button blouse with skinny jeans. I had a lot of fun with accessories this week. I experimented with wearing a scarf as a belt, and let me just say, I LOVE it. I'm going to be looking at my scarf collection in a different light now. The other accessories I have are a cameo necklace, blue drop earrings, and a black canvas slip-ons. 

Maroon scarf
Cameo necklace
Drop earrings


I had a lot of fun with my outfit this week. I hope I inspired you guys to think "outside the box" with your accessories. Try wearing a scarf as a belt sometime and see how many compliments you get. ;) 

-Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment