Monday, February 25, 2013

Caitlin's Outfit of the Week #4

Hi everyone!
Today was one of those days where I wanted to dress up but I didn't have anywhere special to go. I had just made a new outfit and I was dying to wear it. One problem. All I was doing today was going to band class. Nothing special. But today I threw it all out the window and wore a dressy outfit to do an everyday activity. And I didn't regret it.
I wore a new black and white striped top that had beautiful lace detailing in the back. I tucked this into a simple skirt and added leggings. For accessories I have black moccasins, a red belt, necklace, hair bow and various bracelets.



I've come to the conclusion that once in a while getting all dressed up for no reason is incredibly fun. Maybe this week you should try it. Put on some nice clothes and just go to the grocery store! Enjoy your week and have fun with some new outfits!!
-Caitlin

Lace Top: Consignment Sale ($4)
Black Skirt: Thrift Store ($2)
Black Leggings: Walmart ($6)
Black Moccasins: Target ($15)
Necklace and Belt: Thrift Store ($3)

No comments:

Post a Comment