Sunday, February 10, 2013

Get to Know Rose & Caitlin Better!

Hi everyone! Rose and I thought it would be a fun idea for our readers to know a little bit more about us. So once a month we're going to be posting some fun facts about ourselves - just so you guys will get to know us better!

Fun Facts about Rose
1. I'm engaged! I said "yes" 3 months ago, and am planning a winter wedding for next year :)
2. I love goats...I have a sweet miniature white goat named Sadie.
3. I've been playing the flute for about 9 years.
4. HUGE Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, and Star Wars fan.
5. I could listen to the Pride & Prejudice (2005) soundtrack every single day!
6. I cut my own hair.
7. I'm studying home decorating merchandising at the University of Memphis.
8. I love to read! Anything from "A Wrinkle in Time" to "Sense and Sensibility".
9. Pink and green are my favorite colors!
10. I like to sketch and draw when I get a chance.

~Rose

Fun Facts about Caitlin
1. I'm homeschooled!
2. I'm a huge fan of the TV series Doctor Who. (David Tennant is my favorite Doctor)
3. In regards to music, I really like the "oldies." Elton John and Billy Joel are my two favorites.
4. I've been playing the flute for 2.5 years.
5. I'm a movie buff. I love all types of movies.
6. Someday I would really like to learn to play the viola.
7. I have an autograph collection.
8. I'm a Nintendo nerd. Especially retro Nintendo.
9. I'm part Irish. Someday I want to visit Ireland.
10. My favorite colors are blue and green.

-Caitlin

This finishes out our FIRST WEEK blogging for fashion&flutes! I know I've been having a ton of fun writing for you guys, and I really hope you keep reading our blog! Don't forget to look at Rose's Outfit of Week! 

-Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. Haha its so fun to get to know you. You should do more of these!

    ReplyDelete