Sunday, February 3, 2013

How to Look Chic in Black! #1

Hi everyone! Welcome to the first installment of our weekly series, "How to Look Chic in Black!" Rose and I play in our church's orchestra during the worship service on Sunday, and to do that we have to wear all black clothes. We've learned quite a few different ways to make an all black wardrobe interesting, fun, and unique! Here's what we wore to church this Sunday.

Rose layered a cream polka-dot cami with a knee-length dress with a tie.
She's also wearing leggings and a pair of super cute leopard print flats.
For accessories she's wearing a silver watch and earrings.
I'm wearing a flutter-sleeve blouse that I tucked into a simple A-line skirt.
I also have on leggings and flats.
For accessories I have a feather headband, an elastic-waist belt, and a leaf pin.
Close-up of the leaf pin


-Caitlin and Rose

1 comment:

  1. Very chic and quite beautiful as well, I like it! XD

    ReplyDelete