Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Bright Idea

Play the flute. You never know what amazing adventures will take place if you do... I play flute in my church's orchestra, which is where I met Caitlin! I knew we both shared an affinity for flutes, but we came upon another discovery-our love for fashion and crafts! Whether it's a new braid I've tried out on my hair, or an entire new outfit Caitlin has put together (all from the THRIFT store!) we're always learning from each other and enjoying crafty projects.  While conversing about the new map bracelets Caitlin has been making, a "bright idea" popped into my head. Instead of just keeping these things to ourselves, we decided to come start a blog so we could share our thoughts and ideas with fellow fashion and craft lovers! From thrift store shopping with Caitlin, to closet shopping with Rose, we want to inspire others to be creative! From outfit inspiration to hair tutorials to flute tips, we hope you'll get a lot of ideas from our blog and take the initiative to design your own creations!

-Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment