Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Rose's Outfit of the Week-A bit of spring!

Hello! 
I emerge from the dreary life of school finally able to enjoy this beautiful spring! Hope you all are able to do the same! To commemorate, today I wore a peach button down and green skinny jeans with a scarf belt and a necklace I put together. If you ever need a little bit more of a statement accessory...try clasping a couple of necklaces together, tie with a ribbon and add a flower clip or broach!

   I combined a gold color necklace, a pink pearl necklace, peach ribbon, and a gold rose broach from my grandmother. ~Rose
Peach button down: Gordmans {$15}
Green skinny jeans: Macy's Juniors {$20}
Metallic sandals
Nail polish: Maybelline NY~Green with Envy {$2.50}, Sally Hansen~Petal Pusher {$4}

No comments:

Post a Comment